Liquidlogic Delta V 88
White Water Creek Kayak
New creek kayak with great performance and all the comfort from LiquidLogic's legendary outfitting.
£999.00 (RRP £1,149.00 - Saving £150.00)
- More info
Liquidlogic Delta V 88
With a name meaning 'Change in Velocity' the new liquidLogic Delta V is well named. This comes from one of the many new features that this creek kayak encorporates to give it some superb on the water performance. Specifically, the Delta V is derived from the 'turbo booster' mouldings on the rear deck that are there to accelerate the kayak out of a drop and push you forward and away. This is just one of many features that put together deliver a boat that gives you bags of confidence and the ability to really tackle features with determination.
Inside the Delta V, you are first wolcomed by LiquidLogic's brilliant Badd Ass outfitting. A seat that cushions and supports you brilliantly, adjustable thigh braces and footplate for a perfect fit. New on the Delta V is a second, higher rail on the hull which gives more volume around the foot area and makes space for those of us with bigger feet.
Outside apart from the top deck features, you notice the Braaap-inspired kick rocker and dual edges that give great maneuvrability and control. In front of the cockpit, the deck has a raised peak down the middle that not only sheds water efficiently but controls the way in which the Delta V resurfaces, making this kayak more predictable as you come up from a big drop.
Overall, the LiquidLogic Delta V is a kayak that you can take all the way from biginner first steps, right through to advanced and beyond as it is forgiving enough to learn in, but also fully capable of tearing down big class 5's all day.
- Bad Ass outfitting
- Turbo Booster design accelerates the kayak forward after drops using the water flow
- Center-line deck peak gives great stability and directional locking when surfacing after a drop
- Additional side edge at the bow provides more foot room
- Braaap style bow rocker gives smooth maneuvring
- Cockpit area displacement hull design derived from the Jefe Series. Getting the right seat placement for your center of gravity allows you to spin on a sixpence and hold your speed.
- The kick rocker gives slalom-style control and speed
Provided By LiquidLogic
- Length: 259cm / 8ft 6"
- Width: 69cm / 27"
- Weight: 22kg / 49 LBS
- Cockpit Length: 87.6cm / 34.5"
- Cockpit Width: 53cm / 21"
- Volume: 333Ltr / 88 GAL
Manufacturers Paddler Weight Capacity: 150-250 LBS / 68-113kgOptimum weight capacity may differ - please contact us if you are unsure about the suitability of the Liquidlogic Delta V 88 for your weight
The Liquidlogic Delta V 88 is available for delivery thoughout England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Ireland.
Canoes and kayaks are normally supplied within 3-5 working days. Clothing and equipment are normally delivered within 1-3 days.
Collection - Click & Collect
The Liquidlogic Delta V 88 is available for instore collection from Norfolk Canoes or from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road Nr Newquay
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Southampton Canoes - Totton
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
Give us a call on 01603 747139 if you have any questions about the Liquidlogic Delta V 88