At Norfolk Canoes we supply a wide range of buoyancy aids, PFDs and lifejackets for all forms of canoeing and kayaking whether you're into white water, sea kayaing or exploring on a sit on top.
Simple to use pull on or front entry. Suitable for all types of recreational Sit On Top, Sit in Kayaks and Open Canoes. Ideal for those paddling on a budget.
- A range of buoyancy aids for use with canoes, kayaks and sit on's
- Comfortable and available in a range of sizes
- Adjustable for differnet body sizes
The Touring, Fishing & Sea Kayaking Buoyancy Aids have more features & adjustments such as pockets for carrying kit and safety features like reflective strips.
- Great for canoeing, sea and touring kayaking
- Pockets and attachment points for kit
- Available in a variety of styles and designs
These Buoyancy Aids offer a blend of maximum flotation and freedom of movement. Many have features such as harnesses, pockets and attachment points for safety kit.
- Tough, rugged designs for extreme conditions
- Ideal for learning white water canoe and kayak skills
- Features required to participate in rescues
For all your little monsters. We supply a range of Life Jackets and Buoyancy Aids in sizes to fit Baby, Junior through to small adult whether on canoes or kayaks.
- Lifejackets and buoyancy aids for children
- Lifejackets that keep the airway clear of the water
- A range of sizes to fit children comfortably
Specific buoyancy aids for use on SUP's or Stand Up Paddle boards. These are very small, lightand comfortable. they inflate when required rather than be a bulky foam-filled PFD.
- Low profile lifejackets that you'd hardly notice were there
- Ideal piece of safety kit for SUP's
- Stylish design that just looks like a belt.
Don't forget about your four legged paddling friend. Many people take the dog with them when they go paddling and there are a range of sized lifejackets to keep them safe too.
- Lifejackets specifically designed for dogs
- Comfortable with a range of adjustments
- Available in a range of sizes to suit different breeds