A good quality buoyancy aid or PFD is an essential part of your safety equipment when ever you canoe or kayak. Even pootling about on a sit on top you should still use a lifejacket or pfd as a matter of course. All our buoyancy aids are adjustable and available in a range of sizes and designs to best fit your paddling.
The Feelfree Buoyancy Aid is an ideal PFD for paddlers who are taking their first steps into canoeing, kayaking or sit on top kayaking or inflatable paddling.
- Lightweight design
- Slim fit
- Lightweight Nylon Outer
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Waist belt
- Heavy-duty front zip.
Great value Buoyancy Aid that's simple to use and extremely comfortable. Ideal for all the family as the Quest is available in a range of sizes.
- EN ISO Certified
- Polyester 400D outer material
- YKK front zip entry
- Comfortable for all forms of canoe and kayak
- 3D Anti-Ride Up waist belt
- PVC Free foam throughout
Comfortable, easy to get on and off and available in a wide range of sizes for a great fit.
- Adjustable shoulders straps
- High cut slim line design
- Concealed 40mm waist belt
- Elasticised side panels
- Small front zip pocket
- Junior and adult sizes available
If comfort is what you're after then look no further than the NRS Ion. Feature-packed and so comfy, you'll hardly know you're wearing this low-profile buoyancy aid.
- 70N High quality buoyancy aid
- 200Denier outer fabric made from urethane-coated ripstop nylon
- 210 Denier inner nylon lining
- 2 Shoulder adjustment straps with padding
- 2 Side adjustment straps
- 2 Waist adjustment straps
- Cool Flow System ventilated back panel
With a specially designed high back pad, the NRS Clearwater PFD is extremely good for use with sit on tops and kayaks with a high seat backrest.
- 2 Large front zipped pockets
- Mesh lower back
- Easy-on front zip entry
- 6 Adjustment points for best fit
- Reflective accents throughout for low light visability
- 400D Ripstop nylon fabric construction
- Attachment point