Give us a call on 01603 747139 if you have any questions about the Werner Stikine
Premium Carbon White Water Kayaking Paddle
The mid size blade design of the Stikine are powerful and fits a variety of kayakers. It's light and buoyant in aerated water and the balanced blade design is smooth from catch to release.
£449.99 (RRP £499.99 - Saving £50.00)
- More Info
- Features / Spec
- Shaft Type
The Stikine is suitable for a wide variety of white water kayak paddlers. It features mid-size blades which offer moderate power and ccombines a smooth back face for a quiet stroke. The foam core gives the Stikine a light, buoyant feel and with the incorporation of impact-resistant kevlar and layers of Dynel into the edges, the Stikine is as tough as they come.
To see our range of other white water essential equipment and accessories Click Here.
- Ultimate performance with an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water.
- Mid-sized river running blades are well balanced and fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- Smooth back face allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- Dynel® edges and Kevlar® reinforcement protect the paddle from the rigors of the whitewater environment.
- Surface Area 680 sq cm
- Blade Length x Width 46 x 19cm
- Weight for 197cm:
- Straight Shaft Weight 950g/34oz
- Neutral Bent Shaft 1035g/36.50oz
- Recommended Lengths 188-203cm
Werner Bent Shaft
- Neutral bent shafts naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue
- More hand to shaft contact for increased control
- Immediate comfort and reduced strain with lighter grip
- Light weight with Werner durability
- Balanced for precise control and comfort
Werner Straight Shaft
- More traditional feeling and generally less expensive.
- The lightest weight option available.
- Continuous length allows for easy hand movement.
We offer a delivery service throughout the UK & Northern Ireland. Most deliveries arrive within 1-3 working days, although some deliveries may take longer.
Delivery of Kayaks & Canoes:
We offer a delivery service on most kayaks & canoes covering most of the UK & Northern Ireland - Some products and areas are excluded. We provide a bespoke delivery service for canoes and kayaks to improve the level of service and minimise the risk of damage.
Most Kayak & Canoe deliveries arrive within 1-2 weeks (not guaranteed) from confirming your order. The majority of Canoe & Kayak deliveries will be quicker than this but some may take longer.
Delivery of Kayaks or Canoes that exceed 4.5m (450cm) is temporarily unavailable - Due to length restrictions with our shipping agents.
For further information, please read our Delivery Information page.
Click & Collect - Stores Nationwide:
We also offer a collect from store service. Collection for orders placed online can be made from any of our Canoe Shops UK Stores.
For full details on our Click & Collect service, please see: Nationwide Click & Collect