Give us a call on 01603 747139 if you have any questions about the Thule Hull-a-Port 835-1
Thule Hull a Port Aero
New J-Cradle Style foldable and locking kayak carrier
Thule's top of the range folding kayak carrier, the 849 Hull A Port Aero locks to your car roofrack to give you added security when transporting your kayaks.
- More info
- Popular Accessories
Thule Hull-a-Port 835-1
The 849 Hull A Port Aero is the very latest in the evolution of Thule's car roofrack mounted kayak carriers. This sleek and stylish kayak carrier is not only foldable but also locks to your roofbast as an entra deterrent against anyone trying to steal your stuff.
The 849 Hull A Port Aero is simple and easy to fit to the new Thule WingBar Evo bars and will also happily fit the standard Thule Square bars using an adapter.
Out of the box the weight of the 849 instantly tells you that this really is a quality carrier and the simplicity with which it slides into the T-tracks on the WingBars really cuts down loading and unloading time for your kayak. The locking mechanism on the hull A port Aero is straight forward and the recesses for the loading straps is also easy to use. The included cam straps are just right for a wide range of kayaks and the protective rubber covers reduce the risk of scratches to your kayaks in transit.
If you're looking for a best roofrack mounted kayak carrier you can get with a multitude of features to boot, the Thule 849 Hull A port Aero should do the job nicely.
- Easy to install directly into the Thule Wingbar Evo and other similar T-track bars via the integrated, tool-free mounting hardware
- Fits around the Thule SquareBar with an additional adapter 889704
- Kayaks are protected during transit due to the durable and soft rubber padding
- Quickly raise or fold when not in use using the convenient front release handle.
- Theft resistant design keeps carrier securely attached to load bars (locks included).
- Integrated StrapCatch at the Top for easy strap management when loading kayak.
- Cam straps to keep the kayak firmly secured during transport
- Protective rubber pads around the strap bucklestransport.
- Dimensions: 46 x 20 x 44 cm
|Maximum load||34 kg|
|Dimensions||46 x 20 x 44 cm|
|Rubber cover for strap buckle||✓|
|One Key System compatible||✓|
|Fits Thule WingBar Evo||✓|
|Fits Thule WingBar Edge||✓|
|Fits Thule WingBar||✓|
|Fits Thule SquareBar||✓With adapter|
|Fits Thule SlideBar||✓|
|Fits Thule ProBar||✓|
Pair of 4m Lockable Cam Straps
These straps feature a steel cable inside them and barrel locks on the buckles to deter theft of your kayak during transport.
Price £60.75 (RRP £67.50 - Saving £6.75)
Square Bar Adapter
Allows you to fit the Thule Hull A port Aero to standard Thule Square bars quickly and easily.
Price £13.50 (RRP £15.00 - Saving £1.50)
A simple device that's a great visual deterrent for when transporting your kayaks on a car roofrack.
The Thule Hull-a-Port 835-1 is available for delivery thoughout England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Ireland.
Canoes and kayaks are normally supplied within 3-5 working days. Clothing and equipment are normally delivered within 1-3 days.
Collection - Click & Collect
The Thule Hull-a-Port 835-1 is available for instore collection from Norfolk Canoes or from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road Nr Newquay
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Southampton Canoes - Totton
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.