Give us a call on 01603 747139 if you have any questions about the Thule Hull-a-Port 835-1
Thule Hull a Port XT
New J-Cradle Style kayak carrier for car roofracks
Kayak cradle that saves space on the roofrack of your car enabling you to carry two kayaks or use alongside a narrow roof box or cycle carrier.
£162.00 (RRP £180.00 - Saving £18.00)
- More info
- Popular Accessories
Thule Hull-a-Port 835-1
The Thule Hull a Port XT is a J-cradle kayak carrier that saves space by loading kayaks and sit on tops on their side while on a car roofrack. Perfect for those looking to carry two kayaks on their roof rack, one kayak alongside a roof mounted bike carrier or narrow roof box. The J - style cradle also makes loading and unloading your kayak a breeze
The Thule Hull-a-Port XT is feature packed coming as standard with: rear support padding, lower cradle padding, easy lever folding for when not in use. The external universal mounting design fits Square Bars, Wingbars and Wingbar Evos, it even comes with front and rear tie downs along with padded cam strap in order to keep your pride and joy in top condition while on the road.
The Hull-a-Port XT is fitted to your roofrack very easily with the included tool that fits into the Hull-a-Port once tighten on the roofrack. Simply tightening the Universal mounting clamps around the outside edge of your roofrack bars and it is ready for your kayak to be loaded on.
As a bonus feature you can carry up to two kayaks due to the dual position design that transforms from a J-cradle to two boat stacker position. This really is now the best and most versatile kayak carrier on the market.
- Upright section fold flat when not in use
- Fully assembled out of the box
- Integrated StrapCatch for easy strapping when loading your kayak
- Carry up to two kayaks with the dual position design that transforms from a J-cradle to two boat stacker position
- Universal mounting design fits a range of bars up to 80mm wide
- Includes 1 pair of cam straps with buckle bumpers (enough for one kayak)
- Included 1 pair of front and rear tie downs (enough for one kayak)
- Supports one boat up to 75lb (34kg) or two boats with combined weight of 130lbs (58.9kg) or less
|Maximum load||59 kg|
|Dimensions||50 x 22 x 50 cm|
|Rubber cover for strap buckle||✓|
|Length of straps||2x400 cm|
|Lockable||✓ Adapter/s required|
|One Key System compatible||✓|
|Fits Thule WingBar Evo||✓|
|Fits Thule WingBar Edge||✓|
|Fits Thule WingBar||✓|
|Fits Thule SquareBar||✓|
|Fits Thule SlideBar||✖|
|Fits Thule ProBar||✖|
Pair of 4m Lockable Cam Straps
These straps feature a steel cable inside them and barrel locks on the buckles to deter theft of your kayak during transport.
Price £58.50 (RRP £65.00 - Saving £6.50)
A simple device that's a great visual deterrent for when transporting your kayaks on a car roofrack.
The Thule Hull-a-Port 835-1 is available for delivery thoughout England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Ireland.
Canoes and kayaks are normally supplied within 3-5 working days. Clothing and equipment are normally delivered within 1-3 days.
Collection - Click & Collect
The Thule Hull-a-Port 835-1 is available for instore collection from Norfolk Canoes or from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road Nr Newquay
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Southampton Canoes - Totton
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.