Give us a call on 01603 747139 if you have any questions about the Thule Hullavator Pro 898
Thule Hullavator Pro 898
Side loading assist for car toRoofrack Kayaks Transport
Thule Hullavator Pro 898 is the easy way to load your kayaks onto a vehicle. The cradle supports 40lb of your kayaks' weight and gently lowers or lifts the boat with your assistance in a controlled way.
£513.00 (RRP £570.00 - Saving £57.00)
- More info
Thule Hullavator Pro 898
The Thule Hullavator Pro 898 allows you to load your kayak onto your car roofrack from a waist height side position. The Hullavator Pro supports the majority of your kayaks' weight and helps you to lift or lower your boat to and from a waist height, reducing the risk of back or shoulder injury.
The Thule Hullavator supports 40lbs weight and holds your kayak securely in the cradles throughout car topping. This means that you can take yout time and not worry about the strain of loading your boat, adjust the cradle for a perfect fit and strap the kayak in place.
Then simply help the Hullavator lift your kayak up and onto, or out and down from the car roofrack.
Why struggle the the one part of kayaking that so many people wish was easier? Now, your wish can come true!
Note: The Thule Hullavator Pro 898 requires the Thule ProBar roof bar - For a limited time only Norfolk Canoes are offering a pair of Thule ProBars at only £117.00! (Usually £140) when purchased with the Thule Hullavator Pro 898.
- Gas-assist struts lift and lower 40lbs of the kayaks weight allowing only one person to load and unload the kayak
- Load and unload kayaks at waist level, at the side of the vehicle for greater convenience and safety
- Double extending arms lower the kayak up to 40” for faster loading and unloading
- 8 touch points of padded support for maximum protection for your kayak
- Aluminum, double coated steel construction for corrosion resistance delivers a longer product life
- Carries 1 kayak and requires 1 person to load and unload
- Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36” wide and 75 lbs
- Primary watercraft: Kayak
- Carries 1 Kayak and requires 1 person to load
- Suitable for kayaks up to 80cm wide and 35kg in weight
- Up to 2 carriers per car
- Includes Straps and Thule QuickDraw bow and stern tie-downs
- Fits Thule Pro Bar only
Provided by Thule
The Thule Hullavator Pro 898 is available for delivery thoughout England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Ireland.
Canoes and kayaks are normally supplied within 3-5 working days. Clothing and equipment are normally delivered within 1-3 days.
Collection - Click & Collect
The Thule Hullavator Pro 898 is available for instore collection from Norfolk Canoes or from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road Nr Newquay
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Southampton Canoes - Totton
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.