Semi Dry cags feature latex seals on the wrists and softer neoprene or glideskin neck to keep you as dry as possible but still comfortable.
These jackets are made using waterproof breathable fabrics and are cut for the best performance fit.
Ideal for river running, playboating, creeking and cold weather winter paddling.
Spray jackets to extend your canoeing or kayaking into slightly colder or rainy and windy conditions. These cags are great to have with you throughout the warmer seasons just in case the weather takes a turn for the worse.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Waterproof materials
- Easy to get on and off
- Great protection for if the weather changes while you're out paddling
For more serious protection when sea kayaking or touring, these jackets are more breathable and have a higher waterproof rating. They also include features such as whist seals, twin waists, pockets and a hood.
- Breathable and waterproof jackets
- Features such as storm hood and pockets
- Compatible with spraydecks or dry trousers
- Help keep you warm and dry
- Ideal for touring, sea kayaking and open canoeing throught the year
Whitewater canoeing and kayaking requires a tougher type of jacket. These cags have top-performing neck and wrist seals to keep the water out. Other features include twin waists, reinforcements and hard-wearing fabrics.
- Hard-wearing for rugged paddling
- Waterproof and breathable fabrics
- Latex neck and wrist seals
- Great protection even if you roll your kayak
All the features and performance to full dry jackets, but with a potentially more comfortable Glideskin or Neoprene neck seal.
- Softer neck seals for more comfort
- Tough fabric construction
- GlideSkin or latex arm seals
- Twin waist for use with spraydecks
- A great option for those who don't like the feel of latex