>> Canoe & Kayak Storage, RoofRack & Roofbox Accessories
Canoe & Kayak Storage, RoofRack & Roofbox Accessories
Accessories to help you transport and store your kayaks, canoes, sit on tops. Also some easy ways to store your canoes, kayaks and roofbox at home.
Roofbox Storage And Accessories
Thule MultiLift 752
Thule MultiLift allows you to conveniently store your roofbox out of the way using your garage ceiling.
- Makes getting your roofbox on and off your car easier
- Reduces the risk of damage to your roofbox when not in use
- Combined with the Thule Roofbox Cover will extend the life-span of your roofbox
- Can also be used for storing kayaks - Will hold up to 100kgs
Thule Roofbox Cover
Soft, washable cover to keep your roofbox clear of dust and dirt while not in use.
- Available in 3 sizes for the optimum fit
- Soft, washable fabric cover with elasticated edge
- Integrated pocket for easy storage of cover when not in use
Thule GoPack Travel Bag
High-quality storage travel bag designed to optimise the use of space in your roofbox while protecting your kit.
- Easy to access your good using the wide opening top
- Fold flat when not in use
- Shoulder strap for ease of carrying
- Dimensions H 31 x W 38 x L 73 cms
- 60 Ltr capacity
Thule GoPack Set Of 4
Great value set of four Thule GoPack travel bags.
- Each GoPack has its own label for easy identification
- Side carry handles and shoulder straps
- Lightweight durable material
Kayak Hanger For Wall Storage
A really easy way of storing your kayak or sit on top on your garage or other flat wall area saving space.
- Can support kayak or sit on top
- Padded bars for extra protection
- Max Load 75kgs
- Sticks out 60cm from the wall once fitted
- 55cm Width for mounting kayaks at widest part of bars
Wall Mounted Kayak And Paddle Rack
Simple rack to store a kayak and paddle on the wall of your garage or outbuilding.
- Powder coated steel frame with foam protection
- All fixings included
- Max Load 55kgs
- Can fold flat against the wall when not in use
- Able to store kayak and paddle
Kestrel Wall Hanger For Kayaks And Sit On Tops
For wall mounting kayaks and sit on tops. Powder coated aluminium, foam padding. Sold in pairs
- Can support 2 kayaks or sit on tops
- Also features paddle hook for spaddle storage
- Folds vertically when not in use. All fixings included
Short Kayak Tressels - Pair
Lightweight folding tressles made from aluminium. Sold in pairs
- Ideal for most kayaks
- Padding protects the condition of your kayak
- Sold in pairs
- Holds kayak approx 40cm off the ground
Car Roofrack Accessories
Pairs Of 3 and 5 Metre Kayak Straps
High quality 3m & 5m straps for securing canoes & kayaks to car rooracks. Sold in pairs.
- 3 and 5m lengths available - SOLD IN PAIRS
- Neoprene backed buckles secure and protect
- Strong and very easy to use
Thule Locking Straps 841
A pair of 4m high quality car roofrack straps with steel core, each with individual barrel locking mechanism for extra security.
- Pair of 4m straps with Steel core
- Straps can be tightened even when locked
- Ideal length for both canoes and kayaks
Thule QuickDraw Straps 838
Ratchet attachments to secure bow and stern of your canoe or kayak to your car.
- Sold in a set of 2.
- Easy to use with hook attachment points.
- A great piece of kit especially for use with long canoes, touring and sea kayaks.
- Stops you being dependent on just straps around the roof rack.
Car Roof Rack Pads - 40 And 80cm Lengths
Cushion the contact of your boat against your roof bars and protect the finish on your kayak or canoe.
- Compatable with Thule Square roofrack bars.
- Protects your kayak and canoe during transport.
- sold in paris in both 40 and 80cm lengths.
Palm Roof Rack Pads - 50 & 80cm Pairs
Padded roofrack cushioning that's great for wider roofrack bars.
- Compatable with Thule Square and profiled bars.
- Protects your kayak and canoe during transport.
- Sold in paris of either 50 or 80cm lengths.
Thule 538 Coiled Cable Lock
Plastic coated steel cable to thread through your canoe or kayak and secure to your roofrack for that bit of extra security and visual deterrant.
- 108cm when fully extended.
- Coils neatly for storage.
- Durable plastic coating protect the cable and your boat.
- Superb visual deterrant against theft.
Designed to keep your kayaks safe without needing a padlock thorugh the use of the large red plastic ball.
- Thread through kayaks and either car window or door
- 4mm plastic coated high strength steel cable
- Peace of mind and also great visual deterrant.
Padded Upright Bars
Padde Upright Bars are an easy and cost effective way of transporting more than just one kayak or sit on top on your car roof rack. SOLD IN PAIRS
- Simple nut and bolt clamp
- Compatable with most square profile car roor bars
- Sold in pairs with all fittings supplied
Load Assister Roof Rack Arm
Easy to install and simple to use loading arm that takes much of the effort out of loading a canoe or kayak onto a car roof rack.
- Loads canoe or kayak from side of car not rear.
- Clamps to existing roof rack bars
- Fits standard roof bars up to 30mm wide