If you can't find what you are looking for or you're unsure which to choose, give us a call:
Tel: 01603 747139 or Email: Sales@norfolk-canoes.co.uk
Palm Wire Gate Karabiner
Large opening snap gate karabiner for canoe and kayak rescues. These karabiners have a multitude of functions and are really handy as an item of 'just in case' equipment.
Anodised aluminium with Gate opening of 35 mm
Maximum breaking strength 22 kN (major axis), 8 kN (minor axis), 7 kN (open gate)
Palm HMS Screw Gate Karabiner
Screw Gate karabiner with an anodised finish in bright red colour. Our best selling karabiner for canoeing and kayaking rescues or just as a piece of you safety kit.
Anodised aluminium with Gate opening of 23 mm
Maximum breaking strength 24 kN (major axis), 7 kN (minor axis), 7 kN (open gate)
Palm Autolock Karabiner
Autolock karabiner in anodised aluminium with red gate..
Anodised aluminium with Gate opening of 24 mm
Maximum breaking strength 28 kN (major axis), 8 kN (minor axis), 8 kN (open gate)
Palm Safety Tape Line
A 5m throwline, towline, sling and much much more.
5m of 25mm tubular Nylon tape
- 10 kN static breaking strength with a single loop and open end. Also has velcro fastening.
Palm Snake Sling
A 4m throwline, towline, sling and much much more.
4m of 25mm tubular Nylon tape
- 10 kN static breaking strength with a dual loops at both ends. Also has velcro fastening.
NRS Whitewater Pulley
Lightweight rescue pulley made with high strength aluminium sides and stainless steel axle.
- Pulley strength 22kN / 4946 lbs
- Dimensions: 2.7" x 1.75" x 1.07" - Max Rope Dia: 0.5" / 13mm
Smiley nose Clip
Comfortable nose clip that's a must when white water kayaking and rolling.
- 2 comfortable pads keeps water out of your nose
- Lanyard secures the nose clip to a helmet
- Lightweight feel and design
Palm Spec Band
Handy item that keeps sunglasses, spectacles or normal glasses safely attached to you while you are canoeing or kayaking.
- One size
- Simply pushes onto arms of your glasses
- Comfortable, lightweight feel.
Fox 40 Whistle
Be heard when it counts, the Fox 40 whistle is very, very loud. Just what you need in a rescue situation.
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 0.75"
- Small enough to fit into most buoyancy aid pockets
- Ideal for multiple uses when outfitting a canoe
Beluga Bilge Pump
Quick and efficient bilge pump for use with sea and touring kayaks or as a safety accessory for open canoes.
- Ergonomic handle with plastic shaft.
- Built in float incase you drop it in the water.
White Guardian Nav light
Bright white navigation light that can be clipped to clothing or to your canoe or kayak.
- Waterproof to 100m and visible to 1 mile
- Flashing strobe or constant beam functions
Waterproof First Aid Kit
First Aid Kit in a waterproof bag. Contains enough equipment for injuries typically sustained from water sports. Includes:
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 6 x Safety Pins
- 1 x Resuscitation Face Shield
- 1 x Scissors (5.5cm Blade)
- 1 x Spot Check Thermometer
- 1 x Tweezers
- 2 Pairs Vinyl Gloves
- 16 x Paracetamol Tablets
- 1 x Crepe Bandage 5cm x 4.5m
- 1 x Triangular Calico Bandage 90 x 127cm
- 1 x Open Woven Bandage 7.5cm x 5m
PREPARATIONS, DISPOSABLES & TAPES
- 5 x 4-Ply Sterile Gauze Swabs 5 x 5cm
- 1 x Micropore Tape 1.25cm x 5m
- 6 x Hygienic Cleansing Wipes
- 1 x Burn Gel Sachet (3.5g)
- 1 x Pack of Assorted Plasters
- 2 x Blister Plasters
- 2 x Low Adherent Dressings 5 x 5cm
- 1 x Medium Wound Dressing 12 x 12cm
- 1 x Small Plaster Fabric Strip 4cm x 1m
All contents are manufactured to European quality standards and carry the CE mark.
10mm Floating Rope
10mm High Tensile polypropylene floating rope. Ideal for reloading throwlines.
- SOLD BY THE METRE - Specify length at Basket page
- Top quality floating rope for throwlines
You must be over 18 to purchase any of our safety and rescue knives.
- Blunt ended safety and rescue knives
- Sport specific safety knives for canoeing and kayaking
- Available for in-store purchase only
- Proof of age may be required at time of purchase
Throwlines are an essential part of your canoeing and kayaking safety and rescue equipment.
- Available in a variety of lengths
- Easy to store whether in a canoe or kayak
Towlines are a great item for safety and rescue with features that make an emergency tow situation easier.
- Available in a variety of sizes and lengths
- Ideal for sea kayaking and touring
Paddle floats make deep water re-entry to a sea or touring kayak much, much easier.
- Solid foam and inflatable paddle floats available
- Brightly coloured for signalling help if needed
A VHF Radio or PLB - Personal Locator Beacon is a must for kayaking on the sea.
- Raise help if needed in the most efficient vay
- Also great for weather reports