A good quality emergency split paddle can really save your bacon when kayaking. Small, so easy to store on deck.
Can't find what your looking for? Contact us at the Shop, Tel: 01603 747139 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
2 piece paddle with alloy shaft & asymmetric plastic blades. Light weight & efficient, comfortable to use with inflatable canoes and kayaks
- Plastic sculptured blades
- Clamp joint with adjustable feather angle
- Tough Alloy Shaft with adjustable Drip Rings
- Overall Length 220cm
Tough, asymmetrical polypropylene blades on an alloy shaft. A good spare paddle for emergency situations.
- Great value for money split kayak paddle
- Tough plastic and alloy construction
- Bright white blades
- Push button join
Tough, asymmetrical polypropylene blades on a glass fibre shaft. A lighter weight split kayak paddle.
- Efficient asymmetric blade designs
- Push button joint
- Lighter fibreglass shaft
- 220cm length
A 3 part alloy split kayak paddle ideal to store in your boat just in case you need it.
- Symmetical HDPE Blades with Tough Alloy Shaft
- 3 Piece Split with button joint
- Drip Rings
- Length 230cm
The Powerhouse offers amazing power and responsiveness needed for big creeks and river running. Avaliable in 194 or 197
- Full sized white water paddle
- Space saving that's ideal for storage and transport
- Still great performance white water paddle
- Popular emergency paddle for white water kayaks