Hand, Foot & Electric Pumps
The Bravo 5 Litre Foot Pump is ideal for use with inflatable kayaks, canoes & dinghies as well as other inflatable products.
Inflate or deflate functions
- Inflates 5 Litres in volume per pump up to a maximum pressure of 4.3 psi
- Multiple nozzles included
- Colour may vary from image shown
Double action hand pump for fast and efficient inflation and deflation of your inflatable canoe or kayak.
- Double or single action inflate / deflate
- Rated pressure: 1 bar
- Working volume: 2 x 2000 cm3
- Please Note: Pump Colour May Vary
Sevylor - 12V High Pressure Electric Pump
Versatile pump that connects to any 12V power outlet in your vehicle. Inflates up to 15PSI, pressure can be set and the pump will auto stop when it reaches target pressure.
- Max 15PSI Pressure
- Auto Shut Off When Set Pressure Reached
- Fits standard in-car 12V power sockets
- Ideal For SUP's & Inflatble Canoes/Kayaks
Gumotex Push-Push Modified Valve Adaptor
Space Push push valve adapter that allows you to inflate your canoe with most common push-in style pump nozzles.
- For use with Gumotex Inflatable Push Push valves.
- Simple to use pump adapter.
- Commonly lost item, always handy to have a spare.
Manometers and Pressure Gauges
Gumotex Pressure Gauge
Top-quality pressure gauge for use with Gumotex inflatable canoes and kayaks.
- Compatible with Gumotex 'Push-Push' valves.
- Simply push onto the valve to test pressure.
- Manufactured especially for Gumotex inflatable canoes.
Seylor Easy Inflation Manometer
Superior Manometer from Sevylor. Fits in-line between your pump and inflatable canoe or kayak for a constant pressure reading.
- In-line manometer for use with hand pumps.
- Works up to 10 psi maximum pressure.
- Easy way to monitor pressure as you go.
Transporting your inflatable kayak
Gumotex Transport Bags
Hard-wearing, spacious and featuring a superb backpack-style design with padded shoulder straps, these Transport Bags are a great way of getting your boat to and from the water - even if it's not a Gumotex!
- Comfortable, padded backpack-style bags
- Wide opening for ease of packing and unpacking
- Available in a range of sizes: (Height x Width x Depth)
- Handy front pocket for kit storage
- 80ltr = 104 x 43 x 25 cm - Palava and small kayaks
- 100ltr = 104 x 47 x 28 cm - Framura, Seawave, Halibut
- 135ltr = 104 x 52 x 32 cm - Scout, Ruby and larger canoes
Inflatable Canoe and Kayak Repair
From seats to nuts and bolts, replacement bladders, valves and everything else, we can help you keep your Sevylor and Gumotex inflatable canoe or kayak going.
- Replacement Sevylor bladders
- Gumotex and Sevylor spare parts
- Tracking fins
- Replacement valves
Stormsure Waterproof Repair Kit
Repairs punctures in seconds with simple polyurethane patches. Ideal emergency item for your inflatable canoe or kayak should the worst happen.
- A great piece of 'just in case' equipment
- Easy to store in a buoyancy aid / jacket pocket or dry bag
- Surface needs to be dry when applying
Perfect glue for fixing small holes and punctures in your inflatable canoe or kayak. Small tubes mean less waste. A perfect item to have just in case.
- 3 x 5g Tubes Per Pack
- Versatile glue that fixes a variety of materials and fabrics
- Ieal for use with inflatable canoes and kayaks
Gumotex Nitrilon Repair Kits
Repair kit for use with Gumotex inflatable canoe and kayaks when making small repairs. Available in a variety of colours to match your boat.
- 1 x Push-Push Valve Adapter
- 15g Eastick Glue
- 2 x 6cm circular patches
- 2 x 10cm circular patches
- 2 x 24cm/8cm rectrangular patches
General purpose paddles that are ideal for use with inflatables. Also includes some split paddles.
- Space-saving paddles that break down for easy transport
- Great value budget canoe and kayak paddles
- Single and double blade paddles available
- Combi paddles that can be single or double blade style