More of a short, recreational touring kayak for smaller paddlers and larger kids
- Superb starter kayak for recreational paddling
- Wide, stable hull with large cockpit
- Light and easy to carry to and from the water
Larger version of the Riot Quest with just that bit more space and legroom,
- Higher carrying capacity and more leg room
- Great for beginners
- Stable and easy to handle on and of the water
The Sundance offers huge stability for novice paddlers, and a big cockpit that's easy to get in and out of.
- A small and compact kayak perfect for beginners.
- Comfortable seat that you won't mind sitting in for a day paddling.
- Great stability to really grow confidence quickly.
Comfortable 11 foot tourer that's excellent value for money.
- Drop down skeg for improved tracking
- Flush mounted fishing rod holder installed behind cockpit
- Spacious storage hatch with bulkhead
Perception's brilliant Expression 11 a fast, agile short tourer.
- Comfortable, adjustable DLX seat and backrest as standard.
- Sealed rear bulkhead with oval hatch for kit storage
- Fast straight line tracking keel, with a drop down skeg if needed.
A great looking high performing short touring kayak that is ideal as a day kayak.
- Large cockpit for easy entry and exits
- Sealed rear bulkhead with oval hatch for gear storage
- Drop down skeg for easy straight line tracking
12 foot touring day kayak that's stable and easy to paddle.
- Good levels of storage for kit and clothing
- Drop down skeg keeps the Enduro straight in strong winds
- Custom-fit seating system
Larger version of the Enduro with more storage space and capacity.
- Great for longer trips and overnight camping
- Drop down skeg included
- Bow and stern hatches for storage
A versatile touring kayak that is great for general recreational use.
- A blend of the stability of a sit on and the performance of a sit in
- Removable rear storage pod allows you to carry kit
- A pair of flush mounted rear rod holders
Touring Kayaks 14ft and Over
A stable ride and plenty of features from this touring kayak.
- Predictable and easy to handle on the water
- Front and rear hatches to access the hull storage spaces
- On-deck bungee's and deck lines
Designed to be the next generation in day and overnight touring kayaks.
- Fast, efficient with great straight line tracking and drop down skeg
- Sealed bulkheads front and rear with hatches for storage
- Comfortable adjustable seat with either a back band or backrest
Fast and efficient on flat water, and playful enough to ride currents and waves.
- The Stratos is available in 2 sizes for a great fit
- Drop down skeg for added straight line tracking
- Sealed bulkheads front and rear storage hatches
Ideal for touring on both flat water and the sea, with the alternate edge that allows a more playful side to the Hydra's many heads.
- Core Whiteout adjustable outfitting
- Bow & Stern storage hatches with bulkheads
- Drop down skeg for improved straight line tracking
- Are you're looking for something bigger?
- In which to explore coastal regions?
- Why not look through our range of Sea Kayaks?
Tandem and Open Cockpit Touring Kayaks
Tandem and Open Cockpit Touring Kayaks are popular alternatives to Tandem Sit On Tops and Open Canoes. The advantages of an Open Cockpit Touring Kayak are that they offer comfortable padded seats with good back support. Paddlers stay drier than they would paddling a Sit On Top Kayak (when used in appropriate conditions) and most of our customers find them easier to paddle than an Open Canoe.
These can all be transported on a standard car roof rack.
Coastal, river and open water touring in comfort and with a friend.
- Tandem cockpit sit on touring kayak
- HTP Blow Moulded plastic is stiff and extremely hard wearing
- Easy to paddle tandem with rudder included
The Prodigy II is an all-new model designed to be a great stable touring kayak.
- Adjustable, comfortable seats, with ability to take up to 3 people
- Sealed rear bulkhead with top hatch for easy storage
- Great straight line tracking and stability so anyone can paddle
Tandem sit in kayak with separate cockpits.
- Comfortable separate cockpits with adjustable padded seats
- Front and rear storage hatches with bulkheads
- Available in a with rudder option
Touring Kayak Equipment
Accessories for your touring kayak including trolleys, deck storage, dry bags and much more.