Give us a call on 01603 747139 if you have any questions about the Norse Thor
A High Quality Composite Tandem Sea Kayak
The Norse Thor is a large composite tandem sea kayak ideal for all paddlers. With great tracking and stability it makes even inexperienced paddlers feel comfortable on the water.
- More info
- Features / Spec
The Norse Thor is a high quality affordable tandem sea kayak with a vacuum bagged fibreglass composite construction. The Thor which is aptly named after the God of war, the warrior known for protecting other Gods, and this tandem sea kayak looks after its paddlers. Offering great stability and allowing even inexperienced paddlers to feel comfortable and safe in this tandem sea kayak when out on the water.
The Thor comes equipt with 3 storage hatches, 1 in the bow, 1 in the stern and 1 mid kayak hatch offer plenty of storage for day trips or longer expeditions. Norse have also kitted the Thor out with a rudder as standard to make steering so much easier. The seating system and thigh braces, that are built into the cockpit rim, are super comfortable and give plenty of support to keep you happily paddling all day. Deck bungee's and deck lines finish the Norse Thor off in style.
As far as well made, comfortable & robust composite tandem sea kayaks go you will find it hard to beat the Norse Thor on both affordability and quality.
- Constructed From Vacuum Bagged Fibreglass Composite
- Flatter Bottomed Mid Section
- Three Generous Main Hatches Front, Middle & Rear With Bulkheads
- Rudder System
- Adjustable Footrests
- Deck Lines & Bungee's
- Length: 646cm
- Width: 71cm
- Weight: 39kg
- Cockpit Size: R4 - Keyhole / 44 x 78cm
- Manufacturers Paddler Weight Range: 60 - 110kgOptimum weight capacity may differ - please contact us if you are unsure about the suitability of the Norse Thor for your weight
We do not offer a courier delivery service for Norse Composite Sea Kayaks or any other composite kayaks. Please contact us if you would like to discuss a delivery price using our own vehicle.
Collection - Click & Collect
You can buy a SeaBird Scott online from our website and pick it up from ourselves or from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group. There is no cost associated with in store collection.
Our Other Stores Are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Cornwall Canoes - Near Newquay
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Southampton Canoes - Totton
- Kayaks & Paddles Plymouth
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.