Give us a call on 01603 747139 if you have any questions about the Dagger Nomad
A Big Volume Creek Whitewater Kayak
Descended from a long line of Dagger Creek boats. The Dagger Nomad whitewater kayak has rapidly become one of the most respected creekers out there, with a reputation for taking on anything thrown at it.
Price:£1,275.00 (RRP £1,500.00 - Saving £225.00)
- More info
- Features / Spec
- Recommended Kit
Dagger Nomad, recently re-designed to take this classic high volume whitewater creeker kayak into the modern age of paddling. The old Dagger Nomad was a very popular whitewater kayak, notorious for its predictability and superb stability. Dagger listened to paddlers and re-designed the Nomad to take forward and make it one the best creek kayaks on the market.
Firstly, the Dagger Nomad is now available in a range of 3 sizes, S, M and L. This gives paddlers far greater choice in getting the right fit. Dagger put into the Nomad the superb Contour Ergo outfitting and seat system which gives a great fit and connection to the kayak every time.
The changes that were made to the Nomads hull were designed to increase the boats dynamic down river speed while retaining its dependable stability and predictability through features. A slightly increased bow rocker and reduced rear keep the Nomad high in the water as you power over drops, rock and through holes. Dagger slightly tweaked the outfitting inside the boat to improve safety no matter what whitewater you throw it down. The ever important step out pillar remained, and the rear stern pillar is fixed in place to give better rigidity. Seat gear loops also help make the Nomad a more functional expedition boat giving places to anchor kit.
The Dagger Nomad is available To Order Only. Please call us on 01603 747139 to check current UK stock levels.
- Contour Ergo Creeker Outfitting
- Contoured Hip Pads
- Leg Lifter
- Adjustable Backrest
- Thighbrace Mounted Double Ratchet Adjustment
- Precision Adjustable Thighbrace
- Volume Adjustable Bulkhead Footbrace
- Safety Step Out Wall
- Mini-cell Foam Stern Buoyancy Pillar
- 5 Anodised Aluminium Grab Handles
- Strap-retention Bottle Holder
- Outfitting Foam Kit For Personalisation
- Length 2.49m
- Width 0.65m
- Weight 20kg
- Volume 276L
- Manufacturers Weight Capacity: 41 - 77kgOptimum weight capacity may differ - please contact us if you are unsure about the suitability of the Dagger Nomad for your weight
- Length 2.58m
- Width 0.67m
- Weight 22kg
- Volume 326L
- Manufacturers Weight Capacity: 61 - 95kgOptimum weight capacity may differ - please contact us if you are unsure about the suitability of the Dagger Nomad for your weight
- Length 2.74m
- Width 0.70m
- Weight 23kg
- Volume 363L
- Manufacturers Weight Capacity: 77 - 120kgOptimum weight capacity may differ - please contact us if you are unsure about the suitability of the Dagger Nomad for your weight
Originz Nevis Bluff
A great entry level or intermediate paddle for white water and surf kayaking. Excellent build quality and performance combined in a versatile and reliable paddle design.
Palm Maverick G1 Paddle
A great entry level paddle that is ideal for white water paddling as well as general purpose paddling.
Manic Shock Spraydeck
The Manic Shock Deck is perfect for all types of paddling. Made in the UK from 4mm neoprene with a 9.5mm shock cord to give a great seal.
The Playboater Work Deck is our most popular and extremely hard wearing whitewater spraydeck. It is a tough spraydeck for tough paddling.
Buoyancy Bags - 95cm
Buoyancy bags, a must have for all whitewater kayaker.
SOLD IN PAIRS.
The Dagger Nomad is available for delivery thoughout England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Ireland.
Canoes and kayaks are normally supplied within 3-5 working days. Clothing and equipment are normally delivered within 1-3 days.
Collection - Click & Collect
The Dagger Nomad is available for instore collection from Norfolk Canoes or from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road Nr Newquay
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Southampton Canoes - Totton
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.