Shorter version of the Explorer canoe that is a little easier to handle and great if you don't need the extra space and carrying capacity that the bigger 16 foot model gives you.
- 2 comfortable wood and web seats
- Also a great canoe for solo use as well as tandem
- Extremely tough construction
The Mad River Explorer 16 features a shallow V shape hull which provides a combination of straight line tracking performance and ease of turning. These are great for touring and for paddling on moving waters.
- Higher carrying capacity for more storage space
- Great for multi-day trips
- 2 ash wood and web seats as standard