Recreational, Touring, sit on top and Sea kayaks
Riot produce a great range of HDPE Recreational, Touring, Sit on Top and Sea Kayaks that give a superb blend of performance, durability and comfort - all at a superb price
Great for smaller adult paddlers and larger kids to get out paddling in.
- Small, lightweight and very stable kayak
- Comfortable seating position
- Large rear internal storage area with hatch
Larger version of the Riot Quest kayak.
- Short, stable and easy to handle on and off the water
- Large cockpit makes getting in and out easy
- Comfortable seat and spacious rear storage area
Stable touring kayak that's great for Exploring the Norfolk Broads.
- Stable kayak that's easy to paddle and control
- Drop down skeg for easy tracking in windy conditions
- Rear storage hatch and deck bungees for equipment
Longer touring kayak with more speed for covering greater distances.
- Front and rear storage hatches into the hull
- Comfortable seat position
- Drop down skeg to aid control in windy conditions
Larger version of the Riot Enduro with more volume and capacity.
- Great for larger paddlers or those carrying more kit
- Drop down skeg for paddling in trickier conditions
- Plenty of storage space both inside the kayak and on deck
Versatile, stable touring kayak at a great price.
- Front and rear storage hatches
- Drop down skeg for paddling in windy conditions
- Stable, predictable and comfortable ride.
Superb entry-level sea kayak with bags of features. Grat value for money.
- Amazing value for money sea kayak
- Plenty of performance and comfort for the money
- Comfortable, stable and great fun to paddle
Riot Whitewater Kayaks
Designed by Riot's very own expert paddlers, the Magnum comes in 2 sizes and gives great performance unbeatable value:
- Magnum 72: Paddler weight range: 52kg - 82kg (7.9 - 12.9 stone)
- Magnum 80: Paddler weight range: 77lg - 104kg (12.1 - 16.4 stone)
Classic design of playboat kayak at a great price. Available in 2 sizes:
- Astro 54: Paddler weight range: 50kg - 82kg (7.9 - 12.9 stone)
- Astro 56: Paddler weight range: 77lg - 104kg (12.1 - 16.4 stone)
Fast, stable whitewater river running kayak.
- Unbeatable value for money
- Great for those looking to get into whitewater kayaking